Monday, February 12, 2007

Hello.

Welcome to my(D.V. Caputo(Dominic Vincent Indelicato Caputo)'s) blog detailing the progress of my final thesis for the Parsons BFA Design & Technology program. I am currently a Junior(although some have confused me for a sophomore) in his second semester, and my interests range from VHS video, CV and analogue synthesis to Digital Video, MIDI and Digital Signal Processing.
I also love all things Japanese, most things French, a sizeable portion of things German, some things English and not very many things American. I am relatively notorious for my cardboard stomach(I can't eat cake without getting queasy and I would have started this earlier if I wasn't nauseous all day) and my plastic ears(I'm openly obsessed with electronic music of various kinds).

Anyway, I hope you become properly informed by this journal,
-D.V.

No comments: